– I (Wilma) have known this client since 1986.
– We recently met up at the Newcastle Fall Festival and she mentioned that her ring damaged her existing sheers and she was looking for some new window treatments.
The In-Home Consultation:
– Wilma met at their home to look at fabrics, take measurements, and come up with the perfect solution for their needs.
– After having sheers for so many years, they were impressed with the modern privacy sheers and the option of motorization.
– They also loved the softly textured fabrics for the side drapery panels.
The Solution – Words from Wilma:
– “When working with clients that have had the same drapery and sheers for so many years, a new and modern twist to their home is something that gets given a lot of thought.
– When I presented the idea of having fabric vanes that rotate for privacy while controlling the light in their room, they loved the idea of HunterDouglas Luminette Privacy Sheers.
– It’s the perfect solution for large windows, with superior UV protection that meets both their decorating and practical needs.
– To top it off, the motorization takes away the stress of climbing in behind the furniture to operate the treatment, and fear of handling and damaging the fabric.”
– Our clients were excited for installation day, and the clear visibility of the new privacy sheers.
– They loved that the motorization was a simple touch of the button on the remote – hands free – no hassle.
– The simple texture of the drapery panels compliment the furniture in their home.
Words from Wilma:
“It’s always amazing how there are so many options of window treatments available, and how the clients gravitate to the perfect solution that suits their needs and expectations.
– I was pleased to experience their excitement when they showed their friends the new and fresh look, the view, and ease of operation. They loved the combination of modern with traditional the setting.
– Featuring our very own long-time acquaintances is an honour, and we appreciated the opportunity to work with them.”