We’ve all been there, a temporary solution that has turned into 10 years of reality. Have you ever picked up a paper shade or used a towel as a curtain and used it “just for now until I can get what I really want”?
-This was Gregg & Denise’s reality. It’s true. So often our intentions are good, and then life gets busy, other things take priority, suddenly our kids are grown and out of the house, schooling tuitions are paid for and we are still looking at the quick solution.
– Now it’s finally our turn to get something we have always wanted or dreamed of for our windows
– I have had the pleasure of working with Gregg & Denise for many years, slowly transforming their home, room by room, into the space they always dreamed of.
– Before we even begin to pull out fabrics and come up with solutions for your windows, it’s important to me to find out the family lifestyle and ideas the client may have.
– “Wilma asked us lots of questions regarding what we were looking for, our budget, and our style before providing us with options.”
Creating the Solutions:
-Once an agreeable investment range is determined, the fun part is picking out the fabrics and coming up with a design that is something different each time.
– Making the decision to have Custom Made Window Treatments gives us a unique advantage over ready-made draperies and valances.
– We have the advantage to plan where the fabric pattern and design will lay in proportion to the architectural features of the windows and room.
– Denise loved the navy blue chair from Gregg and wanted to incorporate the colours of her new furniture into the overall appearance of the room as well.
– “In the bedroom we went with remote powered blinds with a component that allows for room darkening and a curtain with side panels and a topper.”
– “For the ensuite we went with blinds in a cover to match the drapery and a topper in the same material as the bedroom.”
Dreams becoming Reality:
“The window treatments bring a warmth and completeness to the family room, bedroom and ensuite…
– We are in awe every time we
enter the rooms. The remote powered blinds allow us to automate when they open and close. We can even control them when we are away on vacation.”
Words from Wilma:
– How rewarding it is to hear that what the client has dreamed about for many years, we have been able to create with such appreciation and gratitude.
– Each room has taken on a combination of warmth and coziness, with a relaxing atmosphere that makes it comfortable to live in.
– Our goal is to be genuine and provide our clients with exactly what they are looking for, and make the project fun along the way.
– It’s great to receive a call back months or years later for their next decorating adventure.
We are humbled and thankful when we received emails like this one from Denise that say, “Thank you Wilma for the great advice along the way. The family room looks amazing. Love it!!! Pleasure doing business once again with you!”