– Barry & Sharon are long-time residents of Newcastle, so no doubt, they have been following our Room of the Month features for years and have seen our “Purple Van” in their area. “We also try to shop local and not big box stores.”
– Sharon admired the variety of work we were showing each month, how every home was unique and tailored to the clients’ needs and dreams. Sharon thought that there was no way we would work with them as they wanted simple treatments and were not sure if they could afford us.
The First Phone Call:
– “We were looking for more than just blinds, we were wanting some professional opinions on decor to enhance the entrance way, kitchen and our sunroom.” Barry told us that when he got off the phone with Tamara, he told Sharon…jokingly…, I don’t know if I can work with her, she’s way too chipper and bubbly this early in the morning.”
– “The installation was so smooth, and when everyone was completely satisfied they were very conscious of leaving the home impeccable.”
Words from Wilma:
– We get to meet so many genuine and caring people, it’s an honour to work with our clients. It is our pleasure to meet our client’s needs, and then be able to add in a little extra with the convenience of remote controlled shades too!
– Barry & Sharon’s love and hospitality means so much to us. We appreciate having the opportunity to be invited into their home to make it the haven they were always dreaming of!